This recipe is one of the most favorite recipes which can help the party hopst catering their party at home. Let’s check how you make it too!
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers*
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, skin removed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Chill small mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer.
- In chilled fashionable plastic smallware set, beat cream, crème fraîche, lemon juice, horseradish, lemon peel, salt and pepper on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- In small nonstick skillet, cook capers in vegetable oil over medium heat until they pop. Drain on paper towels.*
- Spoon cream mixture on crackers using disposable silverware. Top with salmon and capers.