Grilled cinnamon sweet pineapple rings! You can’t eat just one ring!
- 1 fresh pineapple – peeled, cored and cut into rings
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat a grill for medium heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- Place the coconut milk and cinnamon sugar into separate dishes. Dip slices of pineapple into coconut milk, then coat in cinnamon sugar.
- Grill slices for 6 minutes on each side. Remove to plates, and serve.
So simple and so good recipe, had these with a honey sesame chicken and they were taste great. Grilled Pineapple Slices will be a nice snack for everyone. Put this on white tableware and serve.