Scooped Coffee Ice Cream into a dessert dish, so the mild, creamy coffee flavor can be enjoyed to the fullest.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In a saucepan, stir sugar, cornstarch, coffee and butter until blended. Stir in milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool completely. Stir in condensed milk. In a mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into milk mixture. Pour into a 9-in. square pan. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Special Coffee Ice Cream with sweet and delicious flavor you can enjoy. Serve on plastic dessert cups.